Our transportation clients, independent owners and operators and contract and common carriers, depend on their vehicles to get the job done. Whether it’s vans, straight/box trucks, truck tractors, or certain private passenger vehicles used in the course of business, keeping them protected is the lifeblood of the business. That’s why they look to Joe Rueter as a partner. He advises them, anticipates issues, comes up with innovative solutions, and serves as their hands-on insurance manager.
Here’s how to find out if Rueter Insurance is right for you
- Your fleet has up to 50 power units
- A majority of your trips (75%) are local and/or an intermediate radius up to 200 miles
- You have a favorable 5-year loss history
- You maintain acceptable motor vehicle records
- You have an acceptable Central Analysis Bureau and a Safety & Fitness Electronic Records rating
- You operate in PA, DE, NJ, MD, NY, MA, CT, RI, VA, TN, NC, SC, GA, KY, IL, IN, MI, MN, WI, IA, MO, or OH
- You want to reduce your insurance costs and that’s why you take risk management seriously
Good news. You’re on our route.