If you conduct business electronically, have a computer, or an online presence, you’re at risk. If something bad happens, it disrupts a business, impacts customers, and stresses employees.
How can we serve you?
Please choose your industry from the menu below
Small businesses are vulnerable
“Cyber risks are a big deal and will only get bigger,” says Stephanie K. Jones in the Insurance Journal.
Small businesses are vulnerable — 76% of data breaches and system issues come from inside a company:
- 40% data breach cases are from people making mistakes – losing laptops and flash drives
- 36% are system glitches, such as software updates, which inadvertently expose sensitive private files
- 24% are malicious and criminal attacks
All it takes is one hack or an employee’s mistake to destroy a company’s reputation and financial stability.
How you’re protected
- Data loss and system damage
- Business interruption
- Notification compliance expenses
- Computer theft
- Transmission of computer viruses/malware
- Breach of customer/employee privacy
- Content liability
- Online defamation and infringement of copyrights and trademarks
- And more
Do you need Cyber Liability Insurance? If something bad happens, don’t expect your business insurance policy to cover it. Cyber Liability Insurance is the answer.